Ecommerce Call Centre Executive
SGD 1,900 - 2,200/month
發佈 1 個月前更新 24 天前
.Note: This job is 5 days work week! Monday to Friday only!
We are a logistics courier delivery company located in Toh Guan Road, Jurong. The Customer Service Team consists of 1 Manager, 1 Supervisor and 9 Executives. Being a small team, everyone has an important role to provide accurate and efficient service recovery for all incoming callers from vendors, buyers, shoppers or internal staff. A multi-tasker that is able to speak, type and think all at the same time, while analyzing the situations accurately to give the best experience to our customers. He/she is proactive, determined, motivate to excel and faces challenges with ease. Your role will not be limited, with opportunity to grow into supervisory roles.The environment is casual wear, 5 days work week and a team that is easy going and ready to share knowledge to achieve service standards and targets.
- Provide sellers/partners/internal staff with friendly and professional communication during call transactions and email enquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service and attend to partner's request of assistance.
- Advise clear and accurate information based on sellers/partners/internal staff enquiries.
- Handle complaints and ensure prompt and effective resolutions to meet sellers/partner/internal staff expectations.
- Follow-up on cases when necessary.
- Able to settle escalated cases within the specified limit in accordance to the company’s pickup policy.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Only Singaporean
- Able to start immediately will be preferred!
- Prior experience in call centre is preferred but if you are willing to learn and have a positive attitude is good too!
- Basic Salary - $1900 (Probation) to $2200 (confirmed)
- Attendance incentive - $300 (no lateness, no absences)
- Tenure allowance - after 1st/2nd/3rd yr anniversary of employment the employee is eligible for $150-$500/monthly tenure allowances
- Meal Allowance for any day's overtime more than 2 hours - $10
- Overtime pay eligible
- Mon-Thu 9am - 7pm, Fri 9am - 6pm (5 days)
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume (please indicate reasons for leaving each previous job) in via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Interviews are by appointment only. We do not accept walk-in interviews.
Qxpress is a e-commerce logistics specialist international courier shipping and Singapore domestic courier business.
Qxpress Pte Lid (Singapore) was established in 2011, since then we have been operating over 400 routes distributed and located in distribution centres of the West (Jurong) by each of the major stopping points of Singapore. We are also operating in a location that can quickly deliver imported E-commerce from China, Japan, Korea and India along with Singapore local courier service and establishing strong courier network by region. Warehouse management system that combines with these is contributing to reducing logistic costs and increasing delivery speed to shippers of both domestic and international and maximizing the service competitiveness for the customers,
Qxpress grew into a well established and recognized international logistics company by putting very importance on customer trust and devotion. It continues to evolve and adapt in this fast changing global world. Currently, it boasts of its success by offering distribution of large supply at highly competitive price and prompt delivery to Singapore, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China and other countries by introducing Giosis (Qoo10) warehousing system. Qxpress will continue to grow into the world class international logistics firm offering faster and cheaper service by constantly evolving its business and making new innovative breakthroughs.
Qxpress is actively responding rapidly changing international logistics environment of the 21st century and based on the stable platform logistics specialized in E-commerce, we provide an optimized E-commerce distribution service that can maximize the competitive global services from warehousing, ordering, inventory management, product packaging, sales agent, delivery, to customer service. Also, to create a customer value in a variety of other logistics, we are investing heavily in a global network of business. To establish logistics base to help grow into the largest global e-commerce logistics company and expand global network in the main hub of East Asia, including Singapore, based on aggressive investment in facilities, focused aggressive investment in facilities, many years of experience accumulated by Qoo10 -commerce logistics service and a solid delivery service armed with Good Partner, Good Service and Great People, we are contributing to customer value creation.