Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At N&E Innovations Pte Ltd, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with N&E Innovations Pte Ltd allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
N&E Innovations Pte Ltd E-Commerce Sales and Digital Marketing Intern 工作職責
- Assist with e-Commerce digital marketing and ensure efficiency and smooth running of e-commerce operations.
- Administrate and responsible for e-Commerce platforms and all the online contents.
- Responsible for creative conceptualization and design of materials according to brand concept.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered.
- Graphic design - Design, review, and produce marketing banners, brochures, posters and advertising materials.
- Assist to oversee our marketplace business including prices and sales to ensure sales growth.
- Assist to manage company’s website.
- Generate engaging marketing content, copywriting and media plans/ideas.
- Maintaining and updating our social media presence across all digital channels (Facebook, Instagram & etc).
- Assist in advertising on media platforms such as Facebook Ads, Google Display Ads, Instagram Ads etc.
- Assist to search for collaborations using digital platforms (e.g. Twitter, YouTube, Instagram) for marketing purpose.
- Currently pursuing a Diploma/Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications or equivalent or fresh graduate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator or other Adobe software is a MUST.
- Knowledge in analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Engine and Facebook Ads.
- Highly self-motivated, creative, meticulous, and adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and take ownership of allocated tasks.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Able to converse in Chinese as there will be mandarin-speaking associates to liaise in sales & operations.
- Able to start work immediately is preferred.
- Able to work 3 to 6 months.
- Get a first-hand look at the day-to-day operations of a fast-growing startup.
- Be responsible for and drive essential projects end to end in a flat organisation.
- Gain experience in real-time marketing projects for products and campaigns.
- Analyze key audiences and learn to design and apply outreach campaigns to reach them effectively.
- Understand various tools, techniques, and platforms used to manage campaigns and social media channels.
- Evaluate end-to-end marketing processes and suggest improvements.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking skills and an on-brand visual sensibility.
- Apply your business marketing skills to help bring the broad concepts and ideas of others into reality.
- Have the autonomy to make decisions, but still enjoy teamwork and collaborations.
- Strategise social media content to enhance social presence and strengthen brand image.
- Project planning and operations management skill sets.
- Time-management and organization skill sets.
- 5-Day Work Week
- Working Hours 9am to 6pm
- Flexible Work Arrangement
- Staff Benefits