Started in 2016, Vintagewknd is a sustainable vintage & rework brand in Singapore. We’re on a mission to turn old into gold by working with garment waste, creating and styling one-of-a-kind items. We're proud to say our pieces bring joy to people of all ages, sizes, genders and aesthetics!
We are a fast-moving e-commerce & retail company, looking for motivated & vibrant individuals to join our part time roster to support team operations and further our brand.
We're looking for 2 main roles:
1. Operations Support (weekday shifts)
2. Retail Ambassador (usually weekends)
Operations Support (weekday shifts)
- Prepwork for web inventory & photoshoots (steaming clothing, measuring, tagging etc)
- Order fulfilment processes (packing orders, admin etc)
- Any other internal logistics (inventory, stocking, decor )
Retail Ambassador (weekends priority)
- Represent our brand in our retail spaces / at events!
- Provide thoughtful customer service and a memorable experience
- Keep up with daily store operations: e.g. opening/closing, inventory stocking, store cleanliness & visual merchandising.
- Any ad hoc retail events operations (setup/teardown, etc)
- TRAINING REQUIRED, ability to work independently is a plus!
You may choose to apply for either role or both – preferred applicants should be able to commit minimum 1 day per week in either role. Workdays are assigned based on availability and capability!
- Highly motivated with initiative to complete the task as fast as possible
- Great with all people, especially for customer service
- Meticulous, able to multitask and work efficiently and calmly under pressure
- Have a passion for fashion & lifestyle, especially sustainable & vintage fashion! You kinda need to love outfits... :)