IN GOOD COMPANY E-commerce Merchandising Intern 工作職責
IN GOOD COMPANY'S approach to merchandising is unlike industry archetype. We are looking for someone with a sharp analytical mind, strong business acumen, a good understanding of our brand position in the industry and a keen sense of awareness of the relevant fashion retail trends.
You will be mainly responsible for supporting the brand’s on-site merchandising to ensure a consistent and sales-efficient online experience for the customer. You will also assist in executing digital marketing plans with the goal of driving e-commerce growth for the brand.
- Support bi-weekly product launches on-site and the ongoing maintenance of product data, descriptions, and imagery
- Ensure visual merchandising guidelines are met and maximize cross-selling opportunities online
- Manage product catalogues across various digital touchpoints, including social platforms
- Assist in the execution of digital marketing plans to drive higher conversion
Requirements / Characteristics:
- Knowledge/interest in the fashion industry with a good understanding of our brand positioning and aesthetics
- Digitally savvy and attuned to/familiar with the UX/UI of the e-commerce landscape
- Detail-oriented with good time management skills
- Knowledge of HTML / proficiency in Excel would be an advantage
- No prior experience required; fresh graduates are welcome to apply
A proudly independent design label that goes beyond just clothes, IN GOOD COMPANY is a brand that is characteristically modern and quietly confident.
Collaboration and creative community-building is important for us — it is a company philosophy that is embodied in our very name. We welcome the independent, creative and curious to join our creative clan.