As a E-commerce Intern, you will be part of a team in curating and building a world class website for our customers. Besides being involved in day to day processes you will take part in meetings and training sessions to learn more about E-commerce and Little Farms. You will also be responsible in content management and uploading on new products and features onto the website. You will be learning from a large and tight team of highly talented individuals. We pride ourselves in enriching and growing our team. Do apply to Little Farms if you truly wish to make a difference in our customer's lives and to a fast growing organisation.
Here is a list of what you will be doing with us:
· Content management
· Merchandising of the website
· Hands on working experience with analytics and data analysis
· Participating in development cycles
· QA testing on new features of the website
· Brain storming and learning about operational roles
· Ad hoc duties that require your attention
What you will need to excel:
· Degree / Diploma in any discipline – we welcome all forms of talent!
Little Farms is Singapore’s friendly neighbourhood market, specialising in the highest quality and freshest all-natural and organic produce, meats, seafood, dairy and grocery. Our Cafe and Bistro craft healthy and delicious meals and beverages, while our baristas serve up some of the best coffee and tea in Singapore.
Little Farms is a mindful approach to healthy living. Let Little Farms be your go-to destination for carefully selected, ethically sourced food. In all we do, we want to make each day more rewarding, inspired and downright healthier.