SGD 1,800 - 2,400/monthBonus of SGD 1,800 - 2,400/year
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 7 天前
The people at Wilhelmsen Marine Products do not just hold jobs here. They make the most innovative ideas a reality – and in the process, they shape the maritime industry. With the largest maritime network in the world, we do work that makes an impact - if it floats, our products are probably on it.
Supplying marine solutions including the Unitor brand of products, Timm ropes, Unicool refrigerants, and Unitor and Nalfleet marine chemicals, last year we made product deliveries to 27,500 vessels. Having the largest maritime network, we supply marine consumables, products, and solutions to every conceivable vessel type, at over 2,000 ports. At Wilhelmsen, we keep global trade running.
Anchor your career in the maritime industry and dive into a sea of opportunities with us now.
We are looking for a Dispatch Coordinator to coordinate dispatch operations and driver utilization in the Logistics Department. If you have a Diploma in Logistics or Supply Chain Management with at least 3 years of relevant working experience – this is the role for you.
The Dispatch Coordinator will report to Dispatch Coordinator – Team Lead.
Required experience and skills:
- Able to communicate on all levels.
- Able to work in a team and on own initiatives.
- Good knowledge of and experience within worldwide transportation methods and requirements.
- Good knowledge of Dangerous Goods transportation regulations in all transport modes.
- In depth familiarity and knowledge of transportation rules and regulations.
- Able to work outside normal business working hours.
What you will be doing:
- Update all ETA’s through consistent monitoring with agents.
- Schedule drivers.
- Ensure that transport is done in an efficient and cost effective way in line with demand.
- Ensure compliance to all rules and regulations.
- Responsible for correct document flow, reporting and tracking.
- Report and take action to ensure professional and timely deliveries.
- Keep delivery trucks maintained to appropriate standards, rules and regulations, including placard, certificates, etc.
We can offer a culture and work environment of strong leadership, career development, work-life balance and a job that is both challenging and stimulating.
Sounds interesting? If you can see yourself in this role, please let us know why you are our new Dispatch Coordinator.
Please apply via link below :
- Personal development benefits
Wilhelmsen is a global maritime industry group founded in 1861. We have the biggest maritime network in the world, with a presence in over 2 200 locations globally. We serve over half of the worldwide merchant fleet with products and services, and supply crew and technical management for some of the most complex vessels in the world. We also develop new and daring solutions, shaping the maritime industry for the future. Our investments seek to explore and develop new opportunities within the energy-, offshore- and maritime industry. With thousands of colleagues in more than 70 countries, we take competence, sustainability, innovation and unparalleled customer experiences one step further. For more information, please visit http://www.wilhelmsen.com/about-wilhelmsen/