Digital Sales Manager
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Business Development / Sales
Posted 16 天前Updated 16 天前
Digital Sales Manager.
The position will report to General Director, Finance Director.
· We are looking for a high-performing Digital Sales Manager
· Bottom line responsibility
· Customer acquisition and Management
· Detailed knowledge of Online Marketplace Management and control
· Team building and HR abilities
· Input into Product selection and Development
· An understanding of Marketing & Brand development
· Requirement to be flexible and have an out of the box mindset
Responsibilities and Duties
· The Digital Sales Manager (DSM) directly oversees the operations of sales the company, responsible for revenue generation on products company on multi sales channel.
· Develops and executes sales channel (digital marketing, email, SMS, and other) strategies which result in exceeding revenue targets in digital by accounts.
· Sales planning on channels: MT, GT, Online Platforms, Offline.
· Works with CEO & team that develop results-driven digital sales solutions across multiple platforms.
· Measure and report performance of all digital sales campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
· Assists with the recruitment of talented sales professionals, trainer both internally and externally on digital tactics, benefits, and trends
· Manage various expense budgets related to digital sales initiatives
· In partnership with Finance Manager lead weekly sales meeting; prepare and lead quarterly review/preview meetings
· Prepare content and segmentation, be able to suggest good visual material ideas and call to action wording
· Collect feedback and understanding from our users to improve the Customer Experience and propose and implement improvements along the journey.
· Research and explore new industry updates and ideas
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, or other related fields and work-related experience preferred.
· Minimum four-year experience in Sales, preferably in the Digital field, marketing.
· Current knowledge of digital ad technology, online ad serving, research skills.
· Ability to prospect, meet with, and close business.
· English: good at communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent relationship building and customer service skills
· Ability to multi-task and maintain strong prioritization and organizational skills
· If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us
· Good salary package, 13th-month salary
· Salary review per year & performance bonus
· Opportunities to improve English skills within international teams in India, UK & HK
· Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies. We have a strong core team, which always want to apply new technology into our work
· Opportunities to become one of key members of The Hira Group as we build this fast-growing company together
· Tons of fun & exciting outing activities: year-end party in luxury place, company trip,
· 12 days Annual Leaving
· HIRA Vietnam CO., Ltd. at No 11, 23A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan District, HCMC
· 8 hours/day, 5 days/week (from Monday to Friday, 8:00AM – 12:00PM, 13:00PM -17:00PM)
Must have skills
Report This Job
About the company