To work with and support the Senior Project Management and Account Teams managing digital advertising projects, helping them to achieve the Company’s business objectives, goals and targets through the adoption of correct workflow processes and procedures across the allocated account/s.
Part of a busy production team dedicated to consistency and quality across clients digital branded advertising across a range of deliverables.
Actively working to improve processes and client relationships and having full ownership of areas of responsibility.
Project and Workflow Management
• Taking briefs in form of media schedules, reviewing and feeding back to media agency to clarify any unclear or missing specifications.
• Prepare and brief in work into design team ensuring they have everything required to complete the work.
• Keep production team up to date regarding production plan, status and upcoming work to ensure all requirements and deadlines are met to a high standard.
• QA of all produced material against brand guidelines and checklists relevant for account and campaign.
• Delivery of approved assets according to required specifications.
• Be proactive with day-to-day account decisions
• Challenge current ways of working/processes and feedback ideas regarding improvement to senior Project Manager for team to work more efficiently and effectively.
• Ensure all late briefs or requirements are discussed with all relevant team members before committing to client.
• Be a calm and respected member of the production team.
Administrative and Financial Management
• Booking jobs into CMD, keeping on top of statuses and costs and invoicing and logging financial info for account once completed.
• Help manage the cost overviews for account; time spent versus invoiced
• Flag any budget issues or cost changes to Senior Project Manager and / or clients and account teams as required.
Client Management and External Parties
• Maintain excellent client, external agency and internal team communication ensuring all parties are kept up to date on process status and implications regarding delays.
• Be able to act in a professional manner at all times and in stressful situations.
• Develop an excellent understanding of the client’s business, brand and processes.
• Build and maintain a strong relationship with the client and strive to exceed their expectations.
• Attend external client meetings when required and be a trusted member of the client’s production team to client, external parties and internal account team.
• Good understanding of CMD to ensure all jobs are booked in the correct manner and system is used according to company requirements and as requested for specific accounts.
• Good understanding of HTML5 and digital media across a range of deliverables.
• Support team members in the pursuit in delivering the highest standard of service to the client.
• Help the Senior PM to motivate and encourage the team so that together you strive to achieve client satisfaction in all you do.
• IT literate
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Ability to provide solutions to regularly occurring production and process issues
• Ability to juggle numerous tasks at once and deliver all effectively
• Experience in digital design and/or production processes and its costs
• Works as a strong team player with a positive attitude
• Ability to delegate work to achieve a high quality of output and to hit all deadlines
• Understanding of costs in digital design and creative adaptation
• Able to make day to day decisions to keep workflow running smoothly
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
2-5 years of experience of in a digital/creative or branded environment
Tag is the leading end-to-end global creative production and sourcing partner to brands and agencies.
We work with 40 of the top 100 global brands worldwide to make their marketing more effective and more efficient.
As production and sourcing specialists we offer a complementary skillset to in-house teams and advertising agencies to bring to life, extend and deploy creative ideas. As client partners, we bring a consultative and collaborative approach to developing bespoke solutions for unique needs.
We balance pragmatism and imagination, supported by market-leading technology to drive efficiency, speed and transparency.
As the world leader, we have an unrivalled global presence, and a versatile range of service models ranging from fully in-house, to off-shore, to a variety of hybrid solutions.