Digital Product Designer
SGD 3,500 - 5,000/month
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 1 個月前
Seeking an individual who is strong in UX Design, Design process to support the design and development of a digital learning ecosystem to deliver seamless learning experience that embraces digital learning.
- Plan and carry out qualitative and quantitative research, usability testing, stakeholder interviews, etc. to uncover stakeholders’ needs, motivations and behaviours.
- Facilitate workshops and activities with stakeholders to understand business needs, gather and evaluate requirement.
- Combine data and user research to develop meaningful experience maps, personas, scenarios to communicate research findings.
- Prepare end-to-end product design flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes, to facilitate conversation with stakeholders.
- Create and rapidly iterate on ideas in order to develop them via storyboards, user flows, mock-ups, and prototypes, or other methods as needed using a user-centered design approach.
- Work closely with Product Owners, Product Managers and technical teams to ensure the product design meets user needs and business requirements.
- Create a design-minded environment and build design capabilities amongst project team members.
- Follow up on data and metrics to keep validating the product design throughout the product lifetime, continuously optimizing user experience of products.
- Track product performance and other developments, identifying, analyses and track success metrics.
- Stay on top of industry trends in experience design and share best practices with stakeholders.
- Passionate about digital learning solutions such as learning systems, workplace learning approaches, user experience design and other forms of technology-enhanced learning.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in related field
- Deep understanding of design process to guide, plan and scope product work
- Strong UX, interaction and visual design skill
- Have shipped digital products and/or services that are in use today
- Experience working in agile development team to design and release features, products and services
- Hands-on experience in user flow, storyboarding, wireframes and prototyping
- Good business acumen
- Analytical and data-driven
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Experience working with a digital product/service organization, or learning organisation is advantageous