Simple Tech Investment Digital Performance Manager 工作職責
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Nghỉ phép năm
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Be responsible for leading strategies and execution of digital marketing activities.
- Manage daily operations while providing periodical reports and analysis to measure campaign effectiveness and initiatives to improve ROI.
- Drive acquisition campaigns while exploring innovative ways to drive better conversions through the navigation of ad formats, mechanics, and user funnel.
- Analyse and evaluate the performance of each channel to optimise and enable constant learnings through A/B testings and other initiatives.
- Gain knowledge of target audience, media consumption behaviors, channels, networks, programs and emerging media to incorporate in marketing strategies.
- Testing new channels and thinking creatively to achieve targets and qualified leads beyond standard media buying.
- Stay updated on market and media trends and the implications to the business.
- Manage and ensure effective relationships with media agencies and vendors and ensure our digital activities meet industry best practices.
- Plan and control the budget within the approved limits.
- Fulfill other tasks assigned by the line manager.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- 5+ years relevant work experience with digital performance marketing.
- Master of user acquisition with basic tracking & attribution.
- Hand-on knowledge of planning and buying media on self-serve platforms such as FB, Google, and third party networks.
- Strong experience with deep understanding of social media platforms, SEO, SEM, display, other digital ads, affiliates, mobile & web analytics.
- Excellent at organizing, project management, and time management skills.
- Self-enabler with ability to learn and pick up new capabilities quickly.
- Good at data crunching, reporting, presentation, and problem solving.
- A team player with a positive and friendly attitude.
THÔNG TIN KHÁC
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi