HAKUHODO Digital Media Supervisor 工作職責
- Coordinate campaign brainstorming and planning with Digital Planners from the big picture stage through execution and final analysis and reporting;
- In-depth knowledge & understanding on digital consumers’ media behavior and come up with insights and recommendation that will generate an effective digital approach;
- Support Digital Planners in strategic digital media planning in campaign strategy sessions;
- Can create a search and keyword strategy report in Vietnamese using Google tools.
- Responsible for online media planning activities: plans and costings, KPI setting, account queries and liaises with agency partners and suppliers – hands on negotiation and communication with suppliers is included.
- Oversee and monitor all digital media activities done by agency partners and suppliers including booking and loading media following the approved digital media plan, providing instruction and supervision as needed to meet required KPIs with optimized spending.
- Overseeing and directly preparing tracking and reporting for digital campaigns with and sending out to relevant parties;
- Final review of all digital tracking and reporting reports prior to sending out to relevant parties;
- Understanding and prior experience in use of tracking platforms from reading, set-up and management;
- Responsible for campaign performance review presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint for client meetings.
- Bachelor in Marketing/Media;
- Has 2-4 years experience in a multi-national digital media agency as digital media planner/digital media manager/digital manager;
- Demonstrable experience in SEO/SEM;
- Experience with Google Adwords, Facebook, Ad Networks, DSP, Ad exchange & other publishers;
- Experience with managing media team;
- Working directly with FB, Google and other publishers;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Responsible, Independent and Team-working;
- Having Industry-recognized training and certification is highly preferred.
- Salary range: $900 – $1,100 per month;
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment;
- Growing business;
- Salary reviewed annually;
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows: - 16 annual leave per year; - 13th month salary; - Year-end bonus based on performance and business result; - Annual health check; - Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law); - Insurance benefit package (PTI Care); - Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy; - Participate in company’s event, company trip; - Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company); - Salary reviewed annually.