Digital Marketing Intern
Singapore, Singapore (Remote Possible)
SGD 800 - 800/month
發佈 9 個月前更新 18 天前
Who we are:
We are a team of educators, technologists, computer scientists, and students passionate about providing a world class education in Coding and Computational Thinking to Singapore and the world. Aside Singapore, the LccL curriculum have been adopted in parts of South Asia.. Our main services are coding, robotics and computational thinking classes at LccL HQ.
Your mission, should you choose (and be chosen) to accept :
- To work closely with your team leader to fine tune a suite of digital marketing streams including social media, content marketing, chat marketing, email marketing and more.
- As a team, you will ideate, plan, implement, test and measure the campaigns. You know you are successful when a good percentage of the target market you randomly talk to have heard of LccL due to your efforts.
What you will learn:
Build your business acumen:
- Learn tactics of different digital marketing streams.
- Methods of following up with leads and community engagement.
Hone your analytical skills:
- Analyse campaign performance and results.
Skills needed for this role:
- Avid user of at least two social media platforms e.g. Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Good command of English.
- Experience in digital graphics or simple video editing a plus.
- Any educational background.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Keen attitude to learn and improve.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our brand’s mission.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Good time management and organisation skills.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Able to withstand tight deadlines and working under stress.
Role is only suitable for:
- Current students in Singapore universities/polytechnics/tertiary institutions OR
- Residents in Singapore i.e. Singapore citizen, Singapore PR, or Student Pass
Why we do what we do
We believe that true education empowers children and young people to think and create possibilities, who dare to fail to build something worthwhile. That is why our mission is Educating All for the Future.
What we do
We empower students, parents and schools worldwide with quality education in Coding and Computational Thinking.
What it is like to change the world with us?
Our team is united on common values and mission. We have great learning attitudes and growth mindset. We are a team that recognises each other's uniqueness, supports each other's professional and personal growth, and no matter what our roles we work hand in hand to bring quality education to our customers.
We work fast, grow fast and are highly responsible. We know that what we do make a difference to young lives, the community and the world.
Sometimes, we snack a little too much.