Craft Tea Fox Digital Marketing Intern (Creative) 工作職責
Want to make a real difference, manage your own projects, and learn relevant digital skills needed to thrive in an online economy?
Be part of our vision: Craft Tea Fox is a lifestyle e-commerce brand focused on creating healthy, sustainable habits. Our primary focus is on tea (hence the name) – Matcha and Hojicha specifically. Our core vision is to inspire a lifestyle sustainable both for our health, and the health of the environment, for e.g. with sustainable packaging practices, using less sugar, and having plant-based options.
Our products and reach: Our products are fast-moving consumer goods, with a focus on bottled beverages and Matcha and Hojicha powder. We ship internationally. and are looking into strengthening our online marketing in the region.
Our team: Share your ideas. Be part of our innovative, creative and data-centric approach to create experiences, products and content for customers. Fit right into a young, energetic team open to trying new ideas.
Who we're looking for: We're primarily looking for someone who (1) is able to work independently without much hand-holding, (2) takes pride in his/her work; (3) believes in our vision, and (4) has an interest in digital marketing / eCommerce.
If you are looking for a dynamic, non-corporate environment, where you can engage with social media, develop your ideas and make an impact, join us.
To apply, send your application and CV to email@example.com, with the email subject "Internship Application End-2020". No cover letter required.
- Creative digital marketer (work with the team and contribute ideas on projects/events, create content that are engaging for the target audience based on current and projected trends)
- Content creator (take pictures and videos at home, edit the pictures and videos using Adobe suite or final cut or any other editing software)
- Social Media Manager (Instagram / Tiktok / Facebook) (create content or edit content and plan social media posts, with captions)
- Prepare articles or captions based on good understanding of the company's brand, image and voice
- Reach out to other brands and companies for partnerships and collaborations
- minimum commitment of 3 months with 6 months preferred
- undergraduates are welcome to apply
- useful to have a portfolio of photos or videos that you have taken and edited before (do not necessarily have to be food-related)
- good English & communication skills
Having any of the below would be additionally awesome:
- likes Matcha / Hojicha
- digital advertising (e.g. Facebook Ads Manager / Google Ads)