Areas of Potential Contribution & Learning (Pick at least 2!):
· Social Media Outreach: you love exploring the social media landscape and know how to keep a conversation going with influencers. You will identify and nurture relationships with influencers and other brands, developing win-win content collaborations in content with them.
· Content Creation: you love creating beautiful visuals and engaging social media posts – with a deep passion for designing stories! If you’re design-trained, all the better. If you love copywriting and have a good eye for visuals, that works too.
· Video Editing: you’re great at editing short videos that speak a thousand photos.
· SEO Optimisation and SEO Content Writing: word-smithing is your thing and copywriting succinct, attractive copy is your game.
· Ad Development: Launch and manage advertising campaigns on Facebook Ads (including Instagram ads) is essential, Google Adwords and any other platforms we may explore as we grow.
· Marketing Analytics: you love looking at data, user flows and big picture results. You know how to take the details of touchpoints and match them to make strategic suggestions for future brand initiatives. You are keen to evaluate important metrics that affect our conversions and cost per action (CPA).
· Website Optimisation: You love seeing your actions have an immediate impact on our website and understand that user experience on the website is everything. You are excited to research competitors and find ways to implement best practices, implementing simple code or sourcing for suitable partners if needed.
· Public Relations & SEO Outreach: You love developing potential angles and content ideas for other key opinion leaders to work with. Develop relationships with key opinion leaders, media channels, online editors and build positive SEO backlinks for our site and products.
Our ideal candidate is:
· A fast learner, keen to explore industry-standard content creation for social media, digital marketing best practices, and not afraid to get their hands dirty by delving into the details.
· Personable and relational, you also love working with analytics to qualify and deliver results. You love the excitement of meeting new people, with an entrepreneurial edge.
· Able to take on a partnership mindset to create win-win relationships with industry partners and the wider community.
· A proactive worker who take ownership, comfortable to work independently but contribute well in a team, values relationships and is
· A creative person with wide exposure to aesthetics, fashion, arts & culture, lifestyle and design.
· Dependable and trustworthy, with strong project management skills
What You Will Learn:
· Content creation formats and campaign development
· Sharpen your digital marketing and business development skills - join a growing startup and get hands-on experience in planning and executing multiple campaigns and developing partnerships
· Gain insight into a wide-range of operational and marketing elements in the fast-paced social and e-commerce industries
· Leadership development – manage marketing processes and work closely with founders to see campaigns come to life
Taizjois a lifestyle accessories brand bringing convenience and style to everyday life. Taizjo means “to carry” — wedesign different so you can carry your dreams with elegance, zest, creativity & fun. We empower people from all walks of life to become more productive by keeping essentials close. #TakeitAnywhere with Taizjo.
We promote a culture of collaboration, kindness, teamwork and respect, and work together with our people to grow them on professional and personal levels.