A Good Space Digital Marketer (YouthTech Traineeship) 工作職責
- Changemaking is difficult and lonely, so we create a nourishing environment for changemakers to sustain themselves and their initiatives
- Social issues are complex and inter-connected, so we bring together diverse changemakers to create meaningful solutions that lead to positive change
- Businesses can be a force for good, so we inspire employees to care about social issues and harness their personal and organisational resources to create social change
- Brainstorm new content ideas and create content (videos, social experiments, articles, etc) that increase awareness of AGS and its social media channels.
- Designing and implementing a content marketing plan, administering content calendars, social media and content production best practices
- Plan and implement digital marketing campaigns, craft social media articles, write articles and design graphics, manage A Good Space's social media presence and utilize a variety of digital marketing strategies to boost online visibility for A Good Space.
- Gain a deeper appreciation of diverse social issues (e.g. differently-abled, climate change, migrant workers, mental health, etc) by befriending some of Singapore’s most passionate changemakers.
- Learn the tactics, tools and strategies to create impactful and innovative content that raises awareness for and advances diverse social issues in Singapore.
- A safe platform to experiment ideas and spearhead impactful campaigns that can amplify our social change.
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident aged 17 to 35 years old
- Be a recent graduate from ITE, Polytechnics, Autonomous Universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private education institutions and overseas institutions) or a working adult up to 35 years old (as of 2021) who are seeking learning & development opportunities
- Be available for a full-time placement ranging from 6 to 12 months
- Content marketing skills, videography and video editing skills are a bonus to have.
- Any previous entrepreneurial experience (including failures) or involvement with any ground-up or volunteer initiatives will be seen as a massive advantage.
- Candidates must be currently located in Singapore. Overseas-based candidates need not apply. All candidates must be prepared to go through at least one face-to-face interview.
- Personal development benefits