Digital Marketer Specialist (E-Commerce)
SGD 2,400 - 3,000/month
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 1 個月前
As an established e-commerce retailer in Singapore, we are building an exciting team and you could be part of it!
Working in an air-conditioned environment at Ubi, you will play a part in the key marketing activities of our e-commerce stores on various platforms.
We are looking for someone who is keen on working in small, flexible teams and is quick to learn.
- To grow the online business of the company
- Plan and execute online sales strategies for company website, marketplaces and social media platforms in line with brand message
- Enhance customer experience, increasing website traffic & sales, developing brand loyalty
- Execute digital campaigns on social media platforms (FB, Insta) within budget by developing engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled post, which drive website traffic and promote brand focused messages.
- Design artwork for EDMs, digital banners, brochures and social media posts.
- Develop and execute SEO/SEM strategies to increase online presence and brand awareness
- 5 day work week
- At least a Diploma/ Degree in E-Commerce/Marketing/Business Management or its equivalent
- Min. 1-2 years E-Commerce/Digital Marketing experience
- Energetic, collaborative and results-oriented self-starter
- Ability to work in fast-paced, digitally-centric environment
- Creative, organize and technologically savvy
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of product photography/videography will be an advantage
- Deep interest in E-commerce
- Only Singaporeans may apply
nilezs is the brainchild of a proud first-time homeowner, providing end consumers aesthetically pleasing homeware, without comprising on the quality.
Lead by an experienced e-commerce founder, we are building a team of energetic, fun, creative individuals who are align with our end goal of being the next "Home Buddy" for our end customers.
Being lean in nature, we love people who have ideas and aren’t afraid to say them out loud. We embrace challenges and mistakes along the way, and we celebrate successes by overcoming the winding road ahead.