Digital Designer - Coco & Eve
3 - 5 years of experience
發佈 24 天前更新 24 天前
We are the fastest growing lifestyle & beauty omni-channel ecommerce company. We build iconic beauty and lifestyle brands for a new generation of women worldwide. Independently owned with a global marketing reach, we connect with over 15 million women on social media every week. Headquartered in Singapore, we currently have offices in Melbourne, London, LA, and New Delhi. Our brands include Sand & Sky and Coco & Eve.
About Supernova’s Internal Engine
Together we create Superstars! Our three company pillars are guided by this motto: Our product and brands are of the highest quality and within the top five in their category; our customers are the focus of our actions and their lives improve with our products; our talent and employees grow and develop within Supernova.
This means that investing in hiring, developing and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Living our core values of #MakeAnImpact, #TalkAboutIt, #SeekNewOpportunities, #DelightAndSurprise and #MoveForwardTogether creates a unique culture across five different time zones and allows us to realize the enormous potential of this exciting industry. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About Coco & Eve
Coco & Eve is a fast-growing digital native beauty company. We are young and ambitious, with our eyes focused on becoming the most exciting Beauty brand on social media. In just 24 months we have grown our cult brand into a market leader in over 50 countries around the world. An exciting future lies ahead as we begin to expand our unique product offerings and grow our digital and retail impact.
About The Job
We are looking for a talented, hungry Midweight Digital Designer to join our growing Coco & Eve team in Singapore to turn our industry-breaking ideas and insights into reality.
We're looking for a highly skilled, efficient, and self-motivated individual with a great eye, who is passionate about creating stunning, ultra-effective ads, emails and web banners for one of the most exciting beauty brands on the planet.
You will be at the creative heart of the brand and report into the Coco & Eve Senior Digital Designer.
Who You Are
A forward-thinking Midweight Digital Designer with experience within a creative agency and/or a professional in-house team, in developing exciting, dynamic and modern designs across the whole digital space. You have an eye not only for fresh & contemporary aesthetics but also for thoughtful design principles such as typography and layouts.
You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, want to learn and grow and are not afraid to take the lead to make an impact! Both a team player and self-starter you have a love for the entire design process: from conception to creating pixel-perfect designs.
Scope of Work
- Working closely with the creative team to conceptualise and execute a multitude of static creative assets such as banner ads, EDMs, and other marketing collaterals.
- Collaborating with marketing & social teams to create various video contents including ads, GIFs, Instagram posts and so on.
- Assisting and taking part in other creative areas such as photoshoot, retouching, product styling, and so on.
- Taking part in team discussions and brainstorming sessions to develop creative ideas for various campaigns such as product launches, sale campaigns, etc.
- Providing feedback and ideas to optimise and build a conducive, creative, and inspiring work environment.
- Degree in graphic design or similar and/or equivalent work experience
- At least 3+ years of professional experience as a digital designer in agency or in-house.
- Ability to conceptualise and execute creative ideas in video formats (such as video ads, motion graphic, GIFs) is required.
- Creating meticulous and thoughtful designs (video & static) will come as second nature
- Must be proficient in the full Adobe Creative Suite – especially After Effects, Photoshop, Premier Pro and so on.
- Photography skill is a plus
- Strong passion and understanding of the Beauty & Wellness Industry is a plus.
- Must possess strong communication and time management skills
- Creative problem solver, who can foresee issues and challenges
- Ability to organise, articulate, and communicate ideas to other parties in presentation format is a plus
In Return You Will Get:
- Flat hierarchy and co-operative international working environment.
- Freedom to execute your own ideas.
- Competitive package.
- Located in our Supernova HQ in Singapore. This role provides tremendous opportunity for the right candidate: to capture the energy and rapid pace of a fast growing start up, while being responsible for an important and growing part of our global footprint.
This position is available immediately. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Please note that we will only be able to consider applicants who submit a portfolio of work.
Supernova is an equal opportunity employer. Our values define the working culture and environment we strive to create – fair, diverse, respectful and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. We promote harmonious working relationships and encourage a learning and development culture. We welcome applications from talented people coming from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
- Parental/family leave
- Personal development benefits
We are a rapidly growing Social E-Commerce company, creating innovative Health, Beauty and Fitness products from the ground up. Here at Supernova, we believe in doing things a little different. We think outside the box, push boundaries and carve out a new way of thinking as well as best practice.
We have created a powerful combination of product development and marketing to create the consumer brands of tomorrow. Our portfolio of Direct To Consumer brands include Sand & Sky, BodyBoss, Coco & Eve and SkinnyMint.
Our team is made up of like-minded entrepreneurial, energetic, fun and passionate people, who know how to work hard but how to play hard too. Headquartered in Singapore, with offices in the UK, Australia, the USA and India, we speak 15 languages and are from 5 different continents. We are just at the beginning of our journey and with 5 new brands in the pipeline, we are looking for new Supernova’s to join us and grow with us.
If this sounds exciting to you, or you’re a flamingo in a flock of pigeons and you can hit the ground running, then we want to hear from you...