Digital Content Producer
SGD 2,500 - 3,500/month
Media & Communications
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 4 個月前更新 1 個月前
We are looking for a Digital Content Producer with at least 2 years of relevant experience to write, plan, shoot, edit and manage the production of digital/ social media content. Content includes product photography, beauty tutorials, portraits, interview, event photography/ video, how-to guides, explainers, and other creative original videos.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who's organised, resourceful, and well-exposed to the latest social media trends and diverse topics. Passion in original short-form storytelling is essential. The candidate is adept in researching, pitching, writing, and overseeing the editing of video stories. The ability to see creative vision through from inception to completion is a must.
Responsibilities of Digital Content Producer would include but not be limited to:
- Creative Conceptualisation – Brainstorm, research and pitch social-centric content ideas and campaign. Translate ideas from the creative and editorial teams into successful photo, video or new media formats. Uphold the creative integrity and intention behind concepts through the production process.
- End to End Production – Manage small to mid-scale photography & video production independently: storyboarding and scripting, talent casting, location, equipment, shoot, post-production editing, graphic design, music, mix, color correction; video file/archive management.
- Project Management – Manage estimates and production budgets. Develop and manage all production schedules and priorities for the agency, ensuring all deadlines are met. Track status of all active jobs and report progress to creative and account management. Comfortable with client liaison on ad-hoc basis.
- Content Performance & Insights – Analyse content performance, reflect and apply learnings.
- At least 2 years of experience in digital content production and well-versed in managing camera, lighting and necessary setup for the shoots.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills. Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Results-oriented, obsession for detail and passion for world class execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MAC and Adobe computer systems and programs.
- Knowledge and/or experience in motion graphic, visual effects, AR/VR and 3D is a plus.
BRCKTS is a digital storytelling collective made up of digital natives and hybrid thinkers and doers with an ardent desire to make brands the stories worth telling and create real values in the digitally connected age.
At BRCKTS, we believe in making “Play” a priority in all things we do and results a given. Going on to its sixth year, BRCKTS’ notable accolades include Excellence in Sponsorship Activation and Best Campaign – Original Content.