港商AI物流新創 (HUNTPP) Devops Engineer 工作職責
The right candidate should be comfortable with an “all hands on deck” and fast paced startup environment. If you have the passion, innovative and collaborative spirit to build this strong system, come join us!
Being an early member of the Devops team, you will be able to get a 0-1 experience setting up advanced monitoring including dashboards, metrics, logs, alerts; Refining CICD to a stage where every deployment is automatic and quick, every day deployment and fully automatic even for mobile app is our goal. You will be able to touch in many areas like data pipeline and cloud security as well. Your work will definitely help contribute to our system scalability and reliability directly, will be very visible to the business side. Your work will also be appreciated much by fellow Software Engineering teammates since their life will be easier.
About our Tech Team:
At technology team, we are providing challenging projects, advanced technology stack and industry standard development experience. With teams spread across Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and Taiwan, you will get to learn working in a uniquely remote team environment.
Our team have built:
- 3 Web platforms for merchants / shoppers / admins - built using ReactJS + Hooks / Redux / Mobx
- 3 Mobile Apps for Delivery Agents / Merchants / Shoppers / Warehouse Operators – built using React Native + Hooks / Redux / Mobx
- Scalable micro-services with NodeJS and Golang Dockerised apps deployed in Kubernetes cluster spanning across Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and Malaysia region, serving as the backend
- Proprietary backend engines for optimizing delivery decisions: routing, dispatching, auto-matching and pricing mechanism
- Modern CI/CD pipelines for testing and deployment
- Data Warehouse (Redshift) and Data Lake (S3) for dashboard, monitoring and analytics
About The Role:
Reporting to the Devops Lead. Specific work streams may include:
- Implement internal development, testing, automation and infrastructure as code (IaS) scripts.
- Assist in design and setup the most suitable cloud infrastructure.
- Support and identify production issues and independently identify cause, driving the issue down to source.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build CICD and constant deployment pipeline.
- Improve system monitoring metrics and logs, create dashboard and alerts if necessary.
- Continuously improve system performance, scalability and reliability.
- Continuously improve Software Development velocity.
Backend Engineer are welcomed to apply as long as you want to explore a career into Devops, where best practices and principles are even more important than shipping features, you will no longer drill into business logic or algorithms, but to devote into using the right tools and practices to make system more reliable as well as improving the whole tech team development velocity. We will teach you the culture and toolings for Devops.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 3 years working as a Backend Engineer and thinking of getting more focus on Devops
- Work / side project experience in handling Devops in addition to backend development work
- Existing Devops Engineer is welcomed but not required
- Configuration and managing databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge (or interest) of: ● Container related: Linux based infrastructure, Docker and Kubernetes ● Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, Pulumi etc ● CICD: CircleCI preferred, Jenkins background will learn CircleCI on the job ● System monitoring: Prometheus, Open Tracking, Grafana etc ● Cloud: AWS preferred, GCP / Azure background will learn AWS on the job ● Programming language: JS (NodeJs) preferred, Python and other languages will learn JS on the job ● React and React Native is bonus for deployment pipeline setup and hosting architecture design
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles