Hà Nội, Vietnam
VND 25,000,000 - 45,000,000/monthBonus of VND 25,000,000 - 40,000,000/year
3 - 5 years of experience
發佈 4 個月前更新 1 個月前
As a DevOps Engineer, the incumbent will report to the DevOps Team Leader and cover the following main duties and responsibilities:
• Implement and improve monitoring and alerting
• Build and maintain highly available systems on Kubernetes
• Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines
• Implement an auto-scaling system for our Kubernetes nodes
• Participate in on-call rotations
- Background in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Knowledge of CI/CD and IT security concepts
- Knowledge of Sourcecode Mangement Systems: Gitlab, Github, Bitbucket
- Knowledge and experience of Kubernetes (k8s), Docker
- Knowledge of Provisioning and Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet is a plus
- Good level of English
Why you'll love working with us?
- Work in a multinational team with highly skilled people for international projects.
- Correct work-life balance.
- Annual company trip, exciting team-building activities.
- Working time: 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday.
- Lunch allowance, 13th-month salary, competitive salary.
- Annual health checkups and other benefits based on labor law.
- Participate in Open Source communities and conferences in Vietnam.
- Modern working space, free coffee.
LINAGORA, experiencing a strong growth, is providing for 19 years their clients with alternative software Open Source, ethical, and customer centric solutions. LINAGORA is headquarted in Paris in France, and our offices are also present in Canada (Montreal), Vietnam (Hanoi) and Tunisia (Tunis).
LINAGORA Vietnam was established in 2015, with the mission of « Building a sustainable digital economy for Vietnam! ». We are conducting various projects with local government and many partners in Vietnam. We also offer continuously training programs to Vietnamese IT Engineers on Open Source Technology.