Automata Network DevOps Engineer 工作職責
- Planning and implementing various development, testing, monitoring, automation tool and infrastructure
- Designing and provisioning CI/CD workflows to allow for quick and easy staging and testing for developers.
- Automating existing workflows for testing / deployment.
- Analysing, monitoring, configuring and maintaining existing systems and identifying room for improvements.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs together with developers
- Ensuring the availability and security of existing systems.
- Ensuring appropriate disaster recovery protocols are in place.
- Create technical specifications and documentation
- Mentor other engineers and help build a fast-growing team.
- Over 2 years of experience in DevOps
- Experience with cloud environments (Preferably AWS and Azure)
- Have experience with system and container orchestration tools (e.g: Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Have experience with logging monitoring services (e.g Grafana, Prometheus)
- Highly proficient with a solid understanding of the Linux operating system
- Proficient with a scripting language (e.g: Python, Perl, bash, shell)
- Experience with building, deploying and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Comfortable with leading and supporting a small team
- Familiarity with open-source development and collaborations
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Fast learner on new technologies
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive compensation with crypto incentives
- Flexible working hours and casual work attire