iMin is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to bridges the gap between the developers and the IT staff. Your goal is to release small features very quickly and incorporate the feedback that you receive, very quickly. You need to have the outright understanding of various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines).
*Your job is to:*
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
*Your required skill:*
- Knowledge of cloud platform (AWS)
- Good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like Puppet, Anissa, Terraform etc.
- Proficient in scripting, and Git and Git workflow
- Experience in developing CI/CD
- Experience in infra automation (Ansible or any other similar tools)
- Experience in managing MySQL or PostgreSQL database replication (master-slave, master-master)
- Experience with web service/app scaling Good understanding with Linux
- Experience with Docker image management and orchestration (Kubernetes or Rancher)
- Understand what the 12 factor app is Understand the basic concept of TCP/IP