Data Tagging and Quality Assurance Specialist
Jakarta, Indonesia (Remote Possible)
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 22 天前
Tictag is a Singaporean startup, founded on the belief that we can make lives better through the democratization of data tasks. As we speed forward into new technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning wash over us, it’s easy to forget parts of our society that might not keep up. We won’t, and we built a crowdsourced data annotation mobile game so everyone can contribute to and benefit from that journey together. If you’re ready to join us on this rocket ship, here’s your invitation.
As a Data Tagging and Quality Assurance Specialist with Tictag, your primary focus will be to help categorize and tag content. You will be working with images, words/sentences, advertisements, photographs and other types of material in the future like videos. You will be provided our in-house tool to assess the content and then attach tags to the content. At the same time, our product team will be working hand in hand with you to gather user perspectives to improve our product. Once the tagged data is completed by our crowd, specialists will be conducting quality checks on the tagged data. This is to ensure that tagged data is clean and accurate for client’s use.
As a Singaporean startup with a Silicon Valley mindset, autonomy, hard work and commitment are very important factors to our culture and we expect our team to uphold those principles as well. For our Tagging Specialist, we are looking for applicants who are strong communicators and go-getters.
- Tag materials based on requirements set by product team and customer
- To mark up features of interest in images/paragraphs/proses
- Collecting and annotating data
- Conduct quality assurance work of tagged data by our crowd.
- Assist in the development of our data annotation platform development from user’s perspective
- Diploma or higher in any educational field.
- Experience in content review or a similar environment
- Excellent English reading, writing and comprehension skills, including grammar
- Excellent communicator that gels together with a dynamic multi-country team.
- Excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make decisions in a fast paced environment
- Effective time management, including the ability to organize, prioritize and manage a heavy workload independently while achieving exceptional quality in a dynamic environment
- Strong personality to persevere and push through all tasks assigned
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Dependable and fun.
- Flexible in working arrangements as the Covid-19 situation progresses.
- A drive to not only be good, but do good.