- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Data oriented personality
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Great communication skills
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position