Data Science Intern
Jakarta, Indonesia (Remote Possible)
發佈 1 個月前更新 11 天前
Are you interested in working with big data? Are you willing to learn how to analyze data? Algoritma offering you the right opportunity as a Data Science Intern. Algoritma is founded with the purpose of making data science accessible to everybody. We organize programming workshops and data science bootcamps that adopt a learn-by-building approach suited to beginner and non-programmers. Level up your knowledge in analyzing data by taking this opportunity!
What Will You Learn
- Analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Interpreting data usage
- Become teaching assistance during workshop
- Help Instructor create workshop material
- Analyze data into actionable insight
- Undertaking data collection, preprocessing and analyze
- Building models to address business problems
- Presenting information using data visualization techniques
What is it like working at Algoritma?
How we work. We work in cross-functional teams where individuals are empowered to make decisions and innovate. We measure and test everything, giving us the confidence to explore new ideas and move quickly. Our process values ownership and individual contribution within a collaborative environment. We expect you to take a proactive, deliberate, and thoughtful approach to your decision-making while also exercising great freedom and creativity.
STARK Values at Algoritma. We take seriousness in being committed to our values:
Stay Proactive & Positive: We entrust people with huge responsibilities and allow for a high degree of autonomy and creative freedom. Your proactive action combined with positive thinking results in success.
- Our employees take initiative.
- Our managers believe in empowerment.
- Our project directors take ownership of their results.
Trust: Trust is the one thing that changes everything. Responsibility comes hand in hand with trust as what we do reflect greatly on our reputation which effect the level of trust others have on us. We believe in our team, we are flexible but we make sure we deliver the results.
- Our employees are honest and loyal.
- Our employees and manager are responsible and do not take unethical shortcuts and think of long term impact of their decisions.
Always innovative. We adopt a problem-solving mindset and see new challenges as learning opportunities. We are up to date, sensitive to users and market dynamics, hence we need to be innovative.
- Our employees do work that is intellectually provoking.
- Our managers encourage risky experiments that may lead to breakthrough advances.
- Our managers are adaptive to environmental changes.
Relentless: We see problems as challenges, we will find solutions to overcome issues. We demonstrate outstanding focus and work ethics, productivity, and a sense of urgency in our work. Focus on the things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least, because no life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, and disciplined.
- Our employees are reliable in their commitment.
- Our managers set challenging but attainable goals.
- Our managers promote a culture of personal-accountability in the work environment.
Kindness: We treat others how we would want to be treated. We respect other people’s opinion despite disagreement. We do not shame others for voicing their concern or opinion, we embrace openness and kindness. We believe that people who are compassionate are easier to work with and are more successful as they receive more opportunities. You can’t fake a culture of kindness.
- Our employees get things done without stepping on others.
- Our employees don't use fear tactics or shaming.
Life at Algoritma. We would like to have everyone to be a proud evangelist as part of this team. We encourage all team to communicate openly with clarity, directness, and conciseness. We encourage sharing our weekends and passions with each other, whether eating out together, or travelling together. Teaching each other is part our daily routine. Whether on Friday afternoon Town Hall sharing session or monthly Knowledge Sync, we enjoy sharing what we know. In and out of the office, we make time to have fun together.
We're always improving. We continually look for ways to improve in every way — ourselves, each other, our teams, our company, and our product. We improve by immersing ourselves in data and measuring our progress and ensure the best idea always wins by welcoming opinions, approaching disagreements with humility, and making decisions transparently.