1) To carry out operation and monitoring support functions in accordance with standard procedures that have been determine
2) Manage single platform data in accordance with the main tasks and functions yang set
3) Make reports of operation activities, including logging and preliminary check on issues that occur in the data platform
4) Serve as Level 1 Support in escalation hierarchy
1) Experience in IT / Data Operation Management
2) Have basic understanding of one of the Data Platform e.g. MDM, Big Data, DWH & EDW, Streaming platform, ODS, Dashboard, Cognos, PowerBI, Tableau etc.
3) Have basic infrastructure configuration (server & network), OS configuration (Linux & Windows servers)
4) Have basic skills and tools used in operations such as Ansible, Shell script, Store Proc, Unix Command, SQL Query, HAProxy, RegEx etc.
5) Have preliminary check capability, read system log, filter event/notification/error message and do quick action related issues and problems
6) Have the ability to run SOP and SMP Data Platform
7) Have the ability to document, report the results of operation activities
Since 2003, we have been providing telecommunication services to mobile and fixed network telecom operators and vendors. Our expertise lies in telecommunication engineering, construction and maintenance services. We have extensive experience in RF engineering, planning, designing, implementing, optimising and managing telecommunication networks involving all types of communication technologies. To date, we have designed, planned, implemented and optimised over 200 projects in more than 10 countries, from Africa, to the Middle East and SE Asia.