1) To prepare operational procedures and procedures for maintaining platform data
2) Implementing and developing tools and mechanisms to perform operation and monitoring function
3) Identify and analyze demand trends, event, incident, and problem
4) Manage inventory management related to platform data
5) Manage data lineage of data processing results in certain platform data including troubleshooting and hotfix related issues that occur in the data platform
6) Acting as Level2 Support in escalation hierarchy
1) Experience in IT / Data Operation Management
Proficient in one or more Data Platforms such as MDM, Big Data, DWH & EDW, Streaming platform, ODS, Dashboard, Cognos, PowerBI, Tableau etc.
2) Understanding configuration infrastructure (server & network), OS configuration (Linux & Windows servers), Container Platform (OCP & Openshift)
3) Strong knowledge in managing Databases such as IBM DB2, MsSQL, MySQL, Progres, Postgre, MongoDB
Mastering in monitoring, operation and development of tools such as ELK Stack, Graphana, Confluence, CDSW, SSIS, SSMS etc.
4) Understanding service management process related to service operation area such as Release, Inventory, Service Request, Event, Incident and Problem Management
5) Strong skills on tools used in operations such as Ansible, Shell script, Store Proc, Unix Command, SQL Query, HAProxy, RegEx etc.
6) Have troubleshooting capabilities, understand system logs, analyze error messages and perform minor changes or hotfixes as workarounds
7) Have the ability to compile SOP and SMP Data Platform
8) Maintain minimum 3 years of experience
Since 2003, we have been providing telecommunication services to mobile and fixed network telecom operators and vendors. Our expertise lies in telecommunication engineering, construction and maintenance services. We have extensive experience in RF engineering, planning, designing, implementing, optimising and managing telecommunication networks involving all types of communication technologies. To date, we have designed, planned, implemented and optimised over 200 projects in more than 10 countries, from Africa, to the Middle East and SE Asia.