Grocery Logistics Singapore Data Analyst 工作職責
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and opportunities.
- Engage in optimization projects and case studies including transportation asset utilisation, delivery schedule optimisation, warehouse optimisation, SKU analyses, and end-to-end movement of goods.
- Manage end-to-end data projects; identify issues, gather information from various sources, analyse data, interpret patterns and trends, build models, give recommendations, and create insightful automated reports.
- Develop data mart, dashboards and reports that improve our business decision-making, providing ad-hoc analyses and in-depth data studies that lead to actionable recommendations.
- Review day-to-day operation processes, identify areas of improvement and make actionable recommendations based on underlying analysis.
- Automate and validate newly created reports and develop corrective actions to improve dataintegrity and quality.
- Be a steward of good data practices – robust documentation, process and knowledge sharing.
- Drive transformation within the organisation towards data driven decision making.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or another analytical field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Data Analytics related field
- Experience in creating reports and dashboards in Tableau (or similar) and building data marts using SQL and Python
- Experience in building production-grade systems on the Google Cloud Platform, in particular using CloudComposer, GCE/GKE, and BigQuery is a strong plus
- End to end experience in developing data analytic project with WMS systems /SAP S/4 from data extraction, modelling to visualization is a strong plus
- Prior experience in logistics, warehouse and supply chain management
- Analytical mind and business acumen with ability to work with large amounts of data to discover patterns and trends and to form conclusions based on findings.
- Good communication and presentation skills.