At KeyReply, we're looking for sharp, driven and autonomy-loving team member to join our team to further build our unique artificial intelligence and automation solutions to enterprises and governments who believe in investing in the future.
KeyReply is already a brand in the market, with customers ranging from the government of Singapore to clients in e-commerce, insurance, pharmaceuticals and publishing, among others. You will be joining our core team to shape and ship our product to more customers in the region and beyond.
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, eager-to-learn and team players to join our internship or Part-time program. If you have endless curiosity and have a can-do attitude, come join us!
• Consolidation of analysis data across various channels.
• Visualisation of data in order to illustrate findings and trends.
• Stay up-to-date with innovations and trends
• Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
• Performs general day-to-day data operations
• And a whole lot more! We’ll throw you whatever you can handle and always challenge you to be the best version of yourself!
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in Bahasa Indonesia, Thai, Malay, Vietnamese and Khmer will be a huge advantage
- Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence and Chat Bot will be a bonus
- Stay up to date with innovation and trend in South East Asia region
- Comfortable in Start-up environment
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a start-up fast past environment
- Quick learner with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
KeyReply is a company focused on using AI solutions to power automated insights for workflows in companies. The company is founded by a team of budding entrepreneurs from Singapore (met in SMU) and have since went on to participate in the top accelerator in the US, AngelPad. The company is currently located in San Francisco with offshoot and customers in Singapore too. We are constantly on the look out for bright, driven and passionate team members to join us. Our DNA is having a constant learning mentality, never say die and adopt scientific approaches to solving problems.
We're building an applied AI engine that's the intelligence layer powering enterprise support and knowledge management systems across all their customer touchpoints. Basically, we help enterprises support customers automatically – That sounds simple, but poses lots of challenges that aren't solved today, like advanced NLP classification, learning ontologies for industries and businesses, and dialog management, among others.By joining us, you will be at the forefront of developing technology that will empower the next breed of enterprises, and working with these companies who care deeply about their customers. Your impact will not only be on streamlining and improving efficiency within these enterprises, but also on delivering the perfect interaction to their end user and driving customer satisfaction.
We are genuine, down to earth, hard workers; we don't just care about how we can have fun together, we care about how we can help each other grow and become a best-in-class individual, as much as we care about being the best-in-the-world business.