- Perform and ensure Security defence and monitoring devices (firewalls, Anti-DDOS, VA scanning tool, SOC monitoring tool etc) policies/filter/signature are updated
- Maintenance and operations of Security functions devices
- Participate in Internal audit
- Support in Vulnerability assessment and tracking
- Conduct Security awareness training
- Follow-up on Regulator’s Cybersecurity advisory
- Any other Security related task as assigned
- Degree or Diploma in Information Security, Computer Science or related disciplines with at least 1 year of relevant experience
- IT Security Management experience of various aspect, e.g. network security, server security, application security, end point security, email security, physical access security, logical access security, etc will be an advantage
- Practical knowledge and hands-on experience in managing network security devices (NextGen Firewalls, IDS, IPS, UTM etc.), windows, Linux, and networking service such as DNS and DHCP and scripting will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of networking protocol (BGP,OSPF) will be an advantage
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess initiative, positive attitude and strong passion in Security
TPG Telecom has been appointed as Singapore's 4th mobile telecommunications network service provider and is currently building Singapore's newest 4G mobile network.
TPG Telecom (ASX:TPM) is a fast growing, market leading telecommunications infrastructure company with one of the largest internet, data, and voice networks in Australia currently servicing over 1.8m broadband subscribers.
TPG Telecom is currently building Singapore's 4th Mobile Telecommunications network! We are looking for a broad range of telecomunnications professionals in Singapore to be a part of this exciting development. Interested in joining the team? Submit your application today!