Atomatic Pte. Ltd. Customer Support (Swedish Speaking) 工作職責
This is a freelance, remote work
Providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints from the customers of the Sweden store. You are in charge of giving a good customer service experience. You’re the front line of support for clients and customers and you help ensure that customers are satisfied with the products and their features and the service provided.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Make new standard macros for questions that haven’t been asked before.
- Attend weekly meetings.
- All customer inquiries are answered within 24 hours.
- All Problems and questions of customers are solved.
- Achieve targeted KPI´s.
- Clients are extremely satisfied about our customer support.
- You are a people person and you truly care about people
- You speak English fluently
- You can answer the people in Swedish WITHOUT the use of a translating tool
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Timely Completion Of Tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly committed professional and Loyal
- Technology Requirements
- Reliable Internet Connection
- Reliable Phone
To Apply: Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
with the Subject: SWE Customer Support | [Surname] [First Name]