Customer Support Specialist
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 2 個月前更新 1 個月前
We are looking for a hustler, a doer, and a professional team player to join our vibrant company, Everplate Kitchens. You will perform and work in collaboration under the Operations Team to do a range of tasks including providing support to customers in an effort to minimize the disruption of operations and mainting high level of customer satisfactions.
What you will do
- Deliver best-in-class support service to our customers
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries over the phone and assign unresolved tickets to on-site customer support
- Schedule set-ups with customer and assign tickets to on-site technicians
- Keep up-to-date on product offerings and the latest technology in order to provide relevant solutions to help our customers
- Represent our brand by appearing professional in front of clients
- Maintain high customer satisfaction by meeting strict KPI (Key Performance Index) set by management
What you will need
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in a communications field if no relevant work experience
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in customer service or hospitality fields
- Ability to communicate in English is a MUST
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule including being punctual and able to work extended hours as needed.
- Experience with both Windows and Mac platforms
- Proactive and resourceful when problem-solving, with a general curiosity to learn
- Ability to stay professional in a stressful work environment
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment (be an owner)
- Great team player and proven communication skills
- Experience with Excel and other data analysis tools is useful but not essential
Everplate Kitchens is a cloud kitchen platform that improves the way a conventional restaurant operates.
With a focus on delivery - We support F&B owners by providing the infrastructure and services that helps your business run with convenience and efficiency. In Everplate Kitchens, all you need to do is cook!