Due to project expansion, we are looking for a technically savvy Client Success Manager who possesses a strong drive for results. Duties for the Client Success Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding, training of clients, and minimizing client dropout rate. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, seek to develop a positive and improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess strong aptitude for learning and using new technical software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Client Success Manager establish and fosters customer relationship and support brand loyalty. To promote retention of customers and overall positive experience with the brand. Optimize existing process within company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiative.
Client Success Manager Requirements:
· Communications or Marketing Degree.
· Highly organized and able to multi-task.
· Self-driven and proactive nature.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrate leadership qualities.
· High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
· Knowledge of best practices in customer success processes.
· Experience in document creation.
· Patient and active listener.
· Passion for service.
Client Success Manager Responsibilities:
· Develop and manage client portfolios.
· Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
· Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
· Hold product demonstrations for customers.
· Ensure Client usage satisfaction, work to resolve any customer dissatisfaction and expand utilization
· Improve onboarding processes.
· Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
· Mediate between client’s expectation and product gap.
· Review customer requests, complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company.
· Minimize customer dropout rate.
· Provide valuable feedback from customer to improve product design and product development.
Ability to craft initial solutioning and basic presales work.
Trakomatic enables businesses and organizations to discover the ways people interact in a physical environment using video and sensor technology. We capture profile and behavior data and transform it into actionable insights that drives optimization and improvement of your core business processes.
The team enjoys sports and such - we have quarterly team bonding, alternate weeks badminton session, some work out activity in office premise. We celebrate birthdays, lunch-in and we have chocolates in the pantry (that counts right?)
Usually it's all fun and energetic. But Trakomatic trust the employees when it's time for business.