Micepad Customer Success Executive 工作職責
- Own and develop ongoing customer relationships for the entire Micepad journey to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Conduct online training sessions to educate clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work, and how it can contribute to their business objectives.
- Work with the Sales Team and other departments on strategic account planning focused on account expansion, reduction of license and product adoption whitespace, increased customer sentiment, and reduced churn risk.
- Have a clear and concise understanding of customers' needs, and perform effective customer demonstrations, success reviews, customer advocacy and other adoption deliverables via webcasts, teleconferences and/or onsite visits if needed.
- Provide feedback to Sales Team and Product Team related to new functionality requests and specifications, as well as assist in providing feedback to improve user experience.
- Identify the opportunities for company to provide additional services (upsell or cross-sell) to clients by upgrading their products
- Promote customer loyalty and retainment (eg: renewal of contract)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in enterprise consulting
- Preferable 5 years of experience with proven track record in customer service and engagement in SaaS based company
- Bias for action
- Experience with program management, enterprise technology implementation, strategy development and customer advocacy.
- Experience with core system administration tools, basic networking protocols, and cloud security and compliance.
- Cross-functional project management, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- We solve problems
- We make things happen
- We work hard, we play hard
- open, can-do "hacker" culture with young and dynamic team
- casual office environment, wear anything you like
- easily accessible and well-connected office
- compensation based on experience and performance
- work with your own tools and plenty of sharing and learning of new stuff from a highly experience team
- most importantly, we have a lot of fun and grow as a team