Customer Success Associate (Medan)
Medan, Indonesia (Remote Possible)
Business Development / Sales
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 2 個月前更新 3 天前
Customer Success Associate
We are looking for a technically savvy Customer Success Associate who possesses a strong drive for results. You will aid in the company’s customer retention by ensuring that customers are satisfied with the products and services they are receiving.
Duties for the Customer Success Associate will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Success Associate should engage with customers, maximize value, nurture customer loyalty and create strategies to grow our customer base.
Customer Success Associate Responsibilities:
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Hold training for customers
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Aid in product design and product development.
Customer Success Associate Requirements:
- Communications or Marketing Degree.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
SimpliDOTS is a technology company specialised in Sales Force Automation (SFA) and Distribution Management System (DMS). We aim to help distributors and brand owners automating their distribution process for better efficiency and cost savings.
What’s it like working at SimpliDOTS?
Innovative – we always seeking new ways to stay a step ahead of the industry and is open to feedback and ideas
Inclusive – diversity is welcomed and appreciated
Friendly – staff engage in positive interactions with one another throughout the day
Challenging – team members are pushed to explore and work at the top of their skill sets
Collaborative – we work well with one another, within and between departments
Casual – the dress code, the environment, or the communication style is casual; formality isn’t required
Nurturing – we supports employee growth and development; gives employees clear feedback and suggestions
Rewarding – those who exceed expectations are recognized, even in non-monetary ways