Customer Service Officer
1 - 3 years of experience
Posted 19 天前Updated 5 天前
We at Carrot Academy recognize the value that our Customer Services Teams brings to our company. As the face of the company to most customers, the Customer Service team gets the opportunity to build a strong customer experience and lasting relationship with our customers. We are looking for a service-oriented person to join our team as Customer Service Officer to assist prospective and customers alike by giving excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
A Customer Service Officer, or CSO, will act as a liaison, provide product / services information and resolve any emerging queries, problems, and complaints that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
The best CSOs are genuinely excited to help customers. They're patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative to earn customer’s trust. They know how to coordinate and update information. Customer Service Officer can put themselves in their customers' shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSOs can gather that. Problem-solving also comes naturally to Customer Service Officer. They are confident at finding the right data, troubleshooting and investigating if they don't have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Answers queries regarding information, onboarding, services and programs question, complains, billing issues, and general client concerns. Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits; actively follow up to ensure resolution.
• Scheduling and appointments (coordinate and prepare class, teacher, meeting, etc).
• Become information intermediary between company and students (by data update, information, announcement, letters, etc).
• Guide and process customer through registration, procedures, guidelines and policies. Make sure that customer and company got the payment, data, documents, equipment that is required.
• Work effectively across a variety of channels: in-person, phone, email, live-chat, database, etc.
• Maintain good reception and handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence and interaction.
• Keep records of customer interactions, process & update customer accounts and file documents
• Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
• Other things that may be rearranged by the unit as needed
• Minimum D3 in Communication, Administration, Management, or a related field and/or 1 year experience as Customer Service Officer or similar CS role
• Outstanding communication, problem solving, and active listening, understanding skills.
• Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
• Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable (parent and children)
• Have basic skills in administration such as filing / data management, typing, bookkeeping and others
• Ability to record and update data according to situation
• Ability to understand and use computer, office equipment, and phone well to support a good customer service
• Able to carry out tasks in accordance with procedures
• Disciplined, conscientious, high interest in learning
• Detail and multitasking (working on multiple problem at the same time)
• Continuous Improvement
• Action oriented and self-disciplined
• Organized and detail oriented
• Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
• Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various part to meet customer and company need
• Can work with a minimum of supervision and work in teams and fast movers
• Speed, accuracy and professionalism
• Willing to work overtime if necessary
• Knowledge in Dropbox and Google Product is a plus
• Must work Monday to Saturday, 09.00 - 17.00
• Required to work at Pulomas, East Jakarta
Must have skills
Nice to have skills
- Medical coverage
Report This Job
About the company
PT Karoten Asia Pasifik merupakan perusahaan yang menyediakan jasa edukasi berupa kursus ilustrasi.
Similar jobs for you