Smith Berlin Customer Service Officer 工作職責
- Responsibility for customer need through chat, platform application, email, and call.
- Manage large amounts of incoming inquiries.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- 1 year experience in related field, fresh graduation are welcome.
- Good in English is a plus.
- Minimal Diploma from any major.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respons to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effective.