Customer Service & Sales Advisor
SGD 2,500 - 3,200/monthBonus of SGD 2,500 - 3,200/year
Business Development / Sales
1 - 3 years of experience
Posted 1 個月前Updated 5 天前
At Wilhelmsen Marine Products, we supply the global merchant fleet with our marine solutions including the Unitor brand of products, Timm ropes, Unicool refrigerants, and Nalfleet marine chemicals. Last year, we have made product deliveries to 27,500 vessels. Having the largest maritime network, we supply our solutions at over 2,000 ports. At Wilhelmsen, we keep global trade running.
Now more than ever we see that the maritime industry keeps the world going round, and as agents we are the linking pin in the process of transporting goods around the world. Our vision is to shape the maritime industry, and we constantly develop new and improved solutions for our customers, like last mile drone delivery and our online interactive maps showing Covid port restrictions which has reached more than 500,000 users globally.
We now have the opportunity for you to join our global network.
We are looking for a Customer Service & Sales Advisor to provide customer service and sales advice to customers.
If you have excellent telephone sales skills – then this is the role for you.
The Customer Service & Sales Advisor will report to Senior Customer Service & Sales Advisor.
Required experience and skills:
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor in Business Studies or similar discipline.
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Solid commercial understanding, with professional and proactive attitude and ability to identify business opportunities.
- Supporting and co-operating attitude : adapts to the team and builds team spirit; listens, consults and communicates proactively; upholds ethics and vales.
- Excellent interacting and communicating skills: communicates and networks effectively; establishes good relationships with customers and colleagues; speaks clearly and fluently.
- Excellent organizing and executing skills : plans ahead and works in a systematic and organized way; follows directions and procedures; focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a quality service or product to the agreed standards.
- Ability to adapting and responding to change: adapts to changing circumstances; accepts new ideas and change initiatives; shows respect and sensitivity towards cultural and religious differences.
What you will be doing:
- Advise and support customers on what to buy, where to buy, why to buy and how to buy from WSS MP through good commercial and technical guidance.
- Proactively follow up enquiries and RFQs and capture sales opportunities through planned quote follow up.
- Identify and actively pursue sales and order building opportunities through telephone sales expertise.
- Actively promote to customers sales campaigns, promotions and initiatives.
- Work closely with the customers, understanding their needs and supporting their requirements related to the total WSS customer offer.
- Capture customer specific information and requirements in the system and work proactively with customers to help them standardize their requests.
- Assist Order Processing Coordinators with interpreting the RFQs and POs and with seeking technical advice if appropriate.
- Process certain high value and pre-defined enquiries and orders from customers as per global process and targets, and keep customers informed of changes in the order delivery status, surcharges and any other relevant information.
We can offer a culture and work environment of strong leadership, career development, work-life balance and a job that is both challenging and stimulating.
Sounds interesting? If you can see yourself in this role, please let us know why you are our new Customer Service & Sales Advisor.
You can apply via link https://wilhelmsen.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Wilhelmsen/job/Singapore/Customer-Service---Sales-Advisor_JOBREQ_691
Must have skills
Nice to have skills
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
Report This Job
About the company
Wilhelmsen is a global maritime industry group founded in 1861. We have the biggest maritime network in the world, with a presence in over 2 200 locations globally. We serve over half of the worldwide merchant fleet with products and services, and supply crew and technical management for some of the most complex vessels in the world. We also develop new and daring solutions, shaping the maritime industry for the future. Our investments seek to explore and develop new opportunities within the energy-, offshore- and maritime industry. With thousands of colleagues in more than 70 countries, we take competence, sustainability, innovation and unparalleled customer experiences one step further. For more information, please visit http://www.wilhelmsen.com/about-wilhelmsen/