Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
This job post is managed by
FoodLine Customer Sales Associate (Malaysia) 工作職責
- Handle and convert customer enquiries to sales via call centre, emails, and online chat.
- Able to handle up to 30-50 calls per day.
- Perform data verification and assist with uploading data to the system.
- Monitor delivery orders to ensure a smooth process.
- Work across departments to improve system workflow.
- Willing to help other departments when necessary.
- Education level: Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field.
- 2 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Friendly and cheerful personality, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable liaising with customers over the phone and email.
- Experience with sales and call centre background preferred.
- Savvy with computer and internet.
- Detailed, meticulous, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to communicate in Bilingual (Written and Verbal).
- Need to work from home, possess own laptop/PC with good internet access.
- Working days and public holidays to follow Singapore calendar
- Off in lieu to be given if working on Malaysia public holidays
- Attractive compensation (average 6-10%), increment, and bonuses which grow with the company.
- Enjoy attractive performance-based commission.
- Able to work from home.
- Weekdays Monday to Friday, 9.15am to 6.15pm.
- 14 days of Annual Leave