Billions of people in emerging markets are coming online for the first time, most of them via mobile phones. Many have limited or no access to financial services. JUMO combines technology with data to create progressive financial choices for anyone, anywhere. We believe any individual should be able to leverage their data footprint and access financial services tailored to their needs. A blueprint for our mission does not exist and our growth trajectory is steep thus we look for exceptional people who will enhance our culture and who have the potential to have an impact now and in the future.
We are motivated by an ambitious purpose and inspired by the exceptional people that we work with and we are looking for a Customer Intelligence Analyst Intern to join our Customer Intelligence team. This position will report to the Senior Customer Intelligence Analyst.
• Support in applied customer research design and project management, market analytics and reporting, customer journey mapping and analysis
• Update and maintain tools and processes in the JUMO customer intelligence environment
a) Excellent research skills
• Conducting qualitative desk research, customer journey mapping and analysis
• Market data gathering, modelling and interpretation
b) Exceptional communication and storytelling skills
• Ability to synthesis findings in reports and present them in a way that is compelling to the audience (language, delivery, visual presentation)
c) Interpersonal and Relationship Management Skills
• Developing and maintaining strong, productive relationships with internal stakeholders.