Customer Experience Specialist
IDR 4,500,000 - 5,500,000/month
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 21 天前
- Assist our Digital customers (B2C) with any questions or issues that arise in all digital channels.
- Responsible for Website, App, Marketplace, and Social Media in replying to feedback from the audience especially on Social Media, Marketplace and any related CRM tools.
- Create reports in the form of Excel, PPT regarding performance, audience sentiment, etc.
- Gather the data & feedback to be used for decision making.
- Search & Manage KOL partnership in a way finding the suitable KOL, briefing and make sure the timeline is according to the plan.
- Help on executing Digital Ad Campaign & Social Media editorial plan.
- High school diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- English Writing & Speaking are nice to have.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
To see a glimpse of our culture and past engagement activities, do follow us here:
Photobook Worldwide is the leading e-commerce in personalisation and we are headquartered in Malaysia, with offices in Australia, Canada, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
Our 5 Core Values:
- We are PEOPLE-CENTRIC
- We are PASSIONATE
- We are EXCELLENT
- We are GROWING
- We are COLLABORATIVE