- Maintains all required official corporate filings, documents, reports and records according to applicable laws and regulations
- Paper documents filing and maintaining
- Compliance, due diligence and monitoring to clients’ companies to meet ACRA requirements
- Ensure timely compliance, due diligence with all statutory requirements and maintenance of statutory registers and other records relating to corporate secretarial works, bookkeeping and meet ACRA requirements
- Preparation and lodge documents, filing of adhoc transactions with ACRA & IRAS (E-stamping)
- Filing with ACRA on the changes (shares, company name, change of officers, address, etc)
- Liaising with ACRA / IRAS officer
- 2-5 years of experience in professional firms providing corporate secretarial services
- Familiar with ACRA Biz-filing requirements
- Good organizing & coordinating skills & attention to details
RegPac is an end to end Global Regulation Technology (RegTech) Ecosystem builder and Knowledge Sharing Platform. We are a full stop ecosystem builder with a digital and physical presence and we strive to co create with like-minded professionals as well as collaborate with the financial services industry, government bodies and regulators alike to engage in multilateral and bilateral initiatives.
With the rise of technology moving fast into the regulatory space, we’re only experiencing a glimpse of RegTech’s potential to provide seamless compliance flows within and between countries. Its applicability to any industry makes the possibilities of RegTech endless.