We are looking for an individual seeking to develop his/her career in the events & marketing industry.
We’re looking for personalities who can carry their own. Someone who’s not afraid to voice out opinions, enjoy thrashing out ideas, ripping them to shreds to see if they'd work and then putting it all together again.
You’re a fixer. With an eye for detail and creative in problem solving, you can handle a fast-paced environment, and pressure with a positive attitude.
You’re a team player who yearns to thrive in a unique environment but also one who can fly solo when the need arises. You’re comfortable and confident when it comes to liaising with clients, business partners, third party vendors or suppliers, and have a desire to communicate well.
Most importantly, you are passionate and believe in an environment where everyone learns and grows together.
● Development and conceptualization of marketing campaigns and event activations.
● Creative copywriting and development of IP content and concept papers.
● Creative copywriting for marketing campaigns in various formats.
● Provide creative strategies through effective brainstorming.
● Attend client project brief with account servicing team.
● Assist in development of project brief.
● Produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers.
● Edit content produced for proposal submissions.
● Conduct competitive analysis and research.
● Write copy options to be presented to the client in story/mood board format.
● Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
● Using literary skills to develop themes, narratives and concepts for events and IP content.
● Regularly review client's competitors to benchmark initiatives and broaden understanding of the industry landscape.
● The creative producer position is a highly collaborative role, working with internal teams to achieve desired vision and success.
● Contribute to the profitability and success of Anthology Pte Ltd.
● At least 3 year(s) of industry relevance and at least 1 year of experience working in an agency environment.
● Candidate must possess at least a Higher / Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Events Management, Business Studies / Administration/Management, Marketing, Journalism, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
● Candidate must be able to appreciate good communication skills.
● Candidate must possess professional email management skills and is able to articulate ideas effectively.
● Candidate should have a good command of English Language (written & spoken)
● A keen eye for detail coupled with exceptional writing and research skill.
● Ability to use data and metrics to measure the performance of overall efforts and determine improvements and innovations
● A broad understanding of reporting metrics to help improve and strengthen digital activity and development.
● Good knowledge and experience with data analytic tools like (not limited to) Google Analytics, Hootsuite and Brand24.
● It’s important that candidates possess an entrepreneurial spirit, with the tenacity/hunger of an enterprising start-up - And relishes at/for the opportunity to be part of a pioneering team.
● Up to date with current marketing and social trends.
Anthology is more than just a Marketing & Communications Agency. We take our audience on a magical journey that would perhaps be your first.
Synonymous to our name, we conjure and unify ideas that create environments never experienced before. We will take you on a rabbit hole journey never travelled, with endless possibilities - your imagination being your only limit.
Our adventure began some 7 years ago and since then we’ve created original campaigns and unique marketing experiences for our clients and partners, ideas and creations that have enticed many whilst maintaining an efficacy that sparks off an unexpected growth…… and sometimes to gigantic proportions.
More often than not, these experiences have left smiles, if not a very big grin with our partners and audience alike. All we ask is that you meet us in our wonderland with an open mind and prepare to ENVISION what you’ve never seen before, be ENGAGED in a manner sometimes bizarre but one that would continuously ENTHRALL you.
We invite you, to take this leap with us and experience the wonders and sometimes surprising encounters that await you in the world beyond the physical realm.