We’re currently seeking a passionate and dynamic person-focused learning and development professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our employees.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
· The candidate should have a minimum of 2 (two) years post-graduate work experiences ideally within the hotel industry with preferable minor experience in a professional training environment and some knowledge in instructional methods and training techniques.
· The candidate has a good working knowledge of computers and the ability to navigate within a variety of software packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Having excellent communication and presentation skills.
· The ideal candidate will be passionate coordinating training and developing others with the ability to conduct and follow structure training program in a charismatic and enthusiastic way.
· The candidate enjoy working with all level of colleagues in diverse environment.
· Portray good customer service and interpersonal skills.