Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 - 10 years of experience
發佈 2 個月前更新 16 天前
- Work with stakeholders to identify effective strategies to achieve department communications goals.
- Develop and execute integrated content plans in-line with agreed upon marketing campaign.
- Create & develop video ideas including conceptualizing, script, production briefing and quality control to ensure the finished product meets aligned expectation.
- Work closely with Marketing and Communications team leader to ensure alignment of messages and timelines.
- Research, write and produce material targeted to various stakeholders (customers, employees, investors, etc.) in support of marketing product campaign. This may include, social media, website, e-newsletters, flyers, brochures and other communications vehicles.
- Work closely with Digital, Creative, Products team and PR unit together with other internal depts. on developing marketing communication articles/ materials across platforms.
- Write in top professional quality (style, grammar and tone – with supported by Academic team for quality check), presents facts and quotations accurately, and ensures the finished product communicates effectively with appropriate language geared to its audience.
- University Graduate – major: Business, Marketing/ Communications preferred. Min. 5 years of working experience in Marketing & Communication.
- Experience in brand marketing and promotions using broad marketing mix.
- Demonstrate experience in Parenting and Education oriented services.
- Creative and strategic thinker, idea inspiring, creative energy.
- Clear communication skill, both written and verbal.
- Attentive to detail in fast paces environment.
- 17-day annual leaves (including team-building), premium insurance and full Vietnamese.
- insurance during probation.
- 13-month Salary.
- Professional training courses.
- Competitive salary, performance bonus and commission.
- Tuition discount up to 100% for employees and relatives.
- Comprehensive wellness package for employees and relatives.