Glints Indonesia Content Product Operations Lead 工作職責
- Define, plan and execute Glints feeds content operations and are responsible for their metrics.
- Collect data, analyze data daily to generate insights, and plan for Glints’ content product operation.
- Responsible for content generation and curation direction on Glints feed product.
- Hire and manage a content operational team.
- Develop and collaborate with third-party content agencies.
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders and other vertical product managers to curate content topics on our platform.
- Manage good quantity and quality content topics that young professionals are interested in and help them progress their careers.
Why You Should Join Us
- Product and team culture-Glints product managers and operators are outcome-driven with customers as the starting point. We welcome and even expect team members to lead the business direction by introducing innovative ideas. We are in a high growth phase and expect team members to be autonomous and self-motivated.
- People you will work with- You will get to work together with a regional and diverse group of product managers, designers, developers and business stakeholders. Your direct manager will be Head of Product, whose job is to support and unblock you in your work.
- Career growth potential for this role-Glints is a fast-growing company at a stage of rapid expansion. This role will play an important role in impacting and shaping our future product directions.
Who We Are Looking For
- 5 years and above of experience as a product operator from the content industry
- Proven experience in hiring, managing and leading a team
- Able to analyze information and data to come up with a sound judgment
- Familiar with user data analysis tools and translating data insights into actionable plans
- Able to set priorities and translate them into precise project/task planning and management
- Able to identify the problem from users and business perspectives and take on ownership to resolve those issue
- sensible to industry trend and trending topics
- Interest in the career development and education domain
- Experience in a startup or has entrepreneurial experience