Jetcommerce Content Planner 工作職責
- Write blog posts and marketing copy to promote our products and services
- Update our website and social media pages with new content
- Develop promotion strategies to drive online traffic & sales to online store.
- Planning & managing online brand and product campaigns in e-commerce.
- Explore, plan & execute brand collaboration with other entities in e-commerce.
- Communicate and coordinate with brands & e-commerce relationship manager in daily basis.
- Daily monitoring of brand’s & competitors visibility, pricing and other promotion strategy.
- Develop content brief for any creatives needed regarding
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics
- Analyze data and find solution to improve sales performance.
- Bachelor's degree in any major.
- Required language(s): Fluent in English (Preferable).
- At least 1 year experiences in marketing/digital marketing, content editor, project management, business analyst, or management.
- Familiar and passionate with e-commerce and online media channels (social media, ads, etc).
- Good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Effective in time management and plan execution.
- Experienced in large brand campaign participation (Preferable).