Being a global company with ambition to further expand, Norwex is now seeking to hire a Consultant Care Representative for its Taiwan startup operation.
As a Consultant Care Representative, you will work in a team in handling online and offline customer service care. As part of the fastest growing region within the group - Asia, Taiwan will join Singapore & Malaysia as the third Asia market for Norwex.
He or She will work to grow Taiwan with Asia management team across Malaysia and Singapore. This is a rare startup opportunity with one of the most exciting emerging leading brand globally.
You'll play an important role in the following areas of expertise:
· Hands-on with end-to-end full customer service operational capacity providing professional and quality services.
· Handle customer services, payment collections, call and walk-in customers.
· In charge of refund and product exchange cases
· Explanation of bonus/commission to the customers.
· Full of energy, patience and ability to manage any types of customer service scenario amicably.
· Identify cross-sell opportunities and to up-sell company's products and services proactively during customer interaction.
· Take ownership of customers’ requests/rectification of any misunderstanding.
· Effective team player cultivating amicable working relationship with colleagues and customers.
· Possess strong analytical skills to resolve customers' problems, complaints and handle feedback.
· Ensure the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) is constantly updated with accurate information for analysis and reporting purposes.
· Prepare inventory forecast & sales forecast report for management reviews from the CRM system. Planning of monthly promotion, company events. Handle compliance and ethic cases. Proactively follow-up on customers’ complaints.