Reporting to the GM, this individual will work closely with the B2B & B2C project heads to drive conference activities that are held in conjunction with the exhibitions. The conference producer/manager will ensure profit and loss of the conference and is required to work closely with partners and stakeholders of the given industry and will be fully take charge from planning, promotion and onsite management of the conference.
1. To develop and produce conference for the B2B exhibitions held in Indonesia,
2. To research and identify the right market segment, develop the program and arrange for the right speakers. Ability to work with partners, steering committees and stakeholders is a must.
3. Develop conference sponsorships by working closely with the sales team to drive revenue.
4. Working closely with show team and business relations team to promote for delegates attendance.
5. Working closely with the operations team to ensure setup of the conference area
6. Able to handle onsite conference management including speakers arrangements, rundown of the conference and delegates check in
7. MC experiences is an added advantage
1. Possess a degree in any discipline with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in a B2B conference producing environment.
2. Able to research and identify conference opportunities
3. Able to market the conference with strong paid participation
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills
5. Self-starter; work independently; multi-tasking / multi-skills
6. Good command of both verbal and written English language
7. Organized, resourceful and creative & enterprising