• Improve Compliance management framework of the Company.
• Monitor newly establishment or revision of relevant laws and regulations from several regulators e.g. BOT, MAS, AMLO, etc. and specify any impacts on the existing business.
• Liaise with regulatory bodies to develop a good relationship with the regulators by two ways regular communication process and maintain a form of “partnership’ relationship.
• Coordinate with all departments to ensure the Company’s policies and procedures are up-to-date.
• Conduct Compliance check for a new product or service to ensure its sufficiency of compliance with the relevant laws and regulations.
• Conduct Compliance Test and Review over activities in the Company to ensure compliance with the relevant laws, regulations and the Company’s internal rules and provide an advice to management and other departments from the point of compliance with regulatory/legal requirements, as well as, keep management abreast of the compliance concerns, including areas of weakness and propose new or changing laws, regulations and rules.
• Investigate and assess AML/CFT alerts, incidents and cases, as well as, escalate suspicious circumstances and/or activities to Regional Head of Compliance and Privacy.
• Serve as the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
• Perform any other duties as assigned
• Degree in Law, Finance or Corporate laws Management or equivalent
We are a payment gateway/solutions company founded in Singapore and have footprints in various countries such as Indonesia, Thailand, Australia and more to come. We are now a part of PayU - a leading financial services provider in global growth markets, with operations in Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
Our mission is to provide solutions to our clients' online payment needs. Designing a Payment technology system around a solid understanding of our clients' specific business process is one of our core competencies. We believe that the people in our team is the core of the company. Join us as we expand our headcount and capability to grow our business.